07-13-2012 08:02 PM
Product name: HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer - H711g
Model name: CZ155A
Operating system: N/A, printing wirelessly from iPad
This printer worked great for the first month, now it only reports:
There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If problem persists, contact HP.
I also unplugged it and tried again. Nothing changes, it won't do anything.
It is still under warranty. What should I do?
08-01-2012 12:39 PM
I finally managed to fix this problem!
If you have your 4 original Setup Cartridges, put those in and let the printer go through its long, automated setup process. Then once you are back to the main menu, put the new cartridges back in (I swapped mine in one by one. Closing the cover each time and letting the printer recognize one new cartridge at a time).
This is what worked for me! Hope that helps!
09-21-2012 01:21 AM
Hi twowheeler and glitchbent,
Please try this: There is a new firmware on the hp.com. Hope this can resolve the printer failure issue...
Here's the link to get the latest firmware: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloa
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation