01-23-2012 04:31 PM
HP Photosmart C4640 printer won't print. Using Windows XP. Touch screen continually beeps and continues to go back and forth between print/scan/copy screen and then says "scanning" when not asked to scan, on/off button is blinking continuously now. Won't print once a document is typed and ready to be printed. Could the whole printer be "reset" somehow back to original status of when purchased. I have uninstalled the printer and re-installed it and that did not help any. Printer is less than 2 years old and probably out of warranty.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)