09-06-2012 12:42 PM
I have an error message on the printer's screen that states "There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off, then on. If problem persists contact HP."
The printer is an Officejet 6600 wirelessly connected to several computers.
I have tried turning printer off, completely unplugging printer and removing and replacing the ink cartridges. Nothing clears the problem.
The problem showed up after I scanned a picture.
10-02-2013 08:25 AM
Hi, I know this was made some time ago but just wondering if you're using the latest version of firmware (MIM2CN1322DR) released at the end of June.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)