11-13-2010 04:19 PM
I have just purchased a HP Officejet 6500 wireless printer and am currently setting it up. The issue seems to be that it has been turned on for 2 hours and still says printer preparation. please wait.....
Is this normal, should I just leave it overnight and will it sort itself out. I have pressed the off button and a message comes up 'do not turn off unless you really need to stop as it will affect the initialization process!'
This is ridiculous - has anyone experienced this or have I done something incorrect??
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)