08-17-2011 03:13 PM
My HP 5610v printer has stopped scanning and copying. The print part works fine. This is a fairly new printer because when I bought it I left it in the box for over a year because I didn't need it. Now all of a sudden it will not copy or scan. Is there a bulb that would need to be replaced?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)