03-08-2013 03:51 AM - last edited on 03-08-2013 08:19 AM by OrnahP
I have 2 problems with my HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 Printer M603 series (part no is CE994A) Serial no is[Personal Information Removed] taking into account that i have tried both the driver included on the installation cd and the driver on the web site First : When printing from XP computer on the nertwork (as i am using the printer with the network cable) few pages in the middle of the print job are rabbish , sometimes few pages are correct and then the rest of the print job contains the border of the table withut any text .... and so on, i tried many drivers as i have stated previously. Second (and actually this is the more severe problem) : when printing from my application Sybase SQL Based program after the first print job using this printer the connections with the SQL server is lost and i have to close the application and reopen it again in order to create a new connection. Note : I am using the same application since 14 years and i never faced this problem with over 20 Hp printer models... My last network printer was 4350n and it worked OK and never faced this problem the one before it was 4050n and it also worked OK... Hope to hear from you soon Many thanks in advance Mina [Personal Information Removed]
08-26-2013 08:17 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .
I hope this helps.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation