03-14-2010 11:39 AM - edited 03-14-2010 11:39 AM
Trying to install software for 2840 AllInOne printer.
Seems to be somewhat common. I have tried uninstalling, restarting and then reinstalling but still no go. Seems to to be a registry issue. Error Situation code: 03015031
I have another HP printer driver installed that I do not want to uninstall (HP1320 through an HP print server), but I will if I have to.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)