01-27-2011 10:46 PM
I've been having a lot of problems with my HP 4400 all-in-one printer. Every time I try to print something it says "out of paper" but has plenty of paper. So far I've tried taking the paper out and putting it back in, putting fresh paper in, and cleaning the rollers. I also double checked to make sure everything was plugged in properly. I decided to uninstall the printer software and reinstall but got the message "can't perform this task"; then my AVG anti-virus popped up saying there was a trojan horse virus on the disc.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)