11-06-2012 01:17 PM
I am using Windows 8 and am trying to add a HP Deskjet 6980 Series printer. Will someone be able to guide me through the process?
11-07-2012 08:11 AM
The drivers for your printer are available via Windows Update and there is no need to install any software..
Follow the steps below to install the printer:
For any issue be sure to check the following document:
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation