08-31-2011 01:48 PM
Having problems with the software.I can uninstall the printer and drivers using the cd uninstall files.
IT is never completely gone. If I try and reinstall the software message reads that the software is already installed and I can't go any farther. Originally had problems using scanner button. I came into this problem in the middle, so I don't know what else has been done.
PC operating system WIndows XP ..
09-02-2011 09:37 AM
Please try to run the 4 uninstall levels;
Locate the Uninstaller at X:\util\ccc (where "X:" is either the CD drive);
- start --> Run -->X:\Util\CCC\Uninstall L1.bat
- start --> Run -->X:\Util\CCC\Uninstall L2.bat
- start --> Run -->X:\Util\CCC\Uninstall L3.bat
- start --> Run -->X:\Util\CCC\Uninstall L4.bat
Then try to install again.
I hope this could helps.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the blue Kudos star in the post that helped you.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)