07-24-2013 08:08 AM
I am sorry you are having an issue with your software.
1.) What Operating system are you running on your computer?
2.) Is the software still running? If it is still on the connection page, you should see an option for cancel. I would click this button and it will cancel out the software and continue to step 3.
3.) If it isn't still running go to Start-> All Programs -> HP folder -> Deskjet 3050A folder -> Printer setup and software-> Connect a new printer and then choose the correct options.
I hope this helps
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation