03-28-2011 03:15 PM
I have a second computer attached to the same modem as the computer where I originally installed my HP Photosmart Premium printer. Do I use the set up disc that I used when I originally set up the printer and go through it a second time. I tried to just browse to find the printer and that didn't work. They are connected through an AT&T modem.
03-28-2011 06:50 PM
In order to use the HP Photosmart Premium printer in both the computers, it should be connected to modem. Then using the setup disc install the software in the computer
Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)