08-02-2010 11:28 PM
Installing the Solution Center for an HP OfficeJet Pro 6500.
The software installation goes as planned, but after it Finds the Printer, and says Software Installation Complete, it goes to Configuring Product and hangs there for a while. It finally errors out with Error Situation Code 25043560, it generates some log files, and then it unistalls some of the software.
I have done a Level 4 uninstall using HP's Professional Uninstall Utility (scrubber), and reinstalled multiple times - trying EVERYTHING...
Tech support had no workable solution, so any ideas?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation