06-25-2013 04:48 PM
Minha Impressora Officejet Pro 8600 está com a tela/display apagada, ao ligar ela inicialmente acende os led's de CANCELAR, INICIO, VOLTAR, AJUDA, SETAS.
Mas logo depois fica totalmente apagada, lembrando que ela está imprimindo normal.
Queria saber se tem como tirar cópias pelo software da Impressora.
Estou enloquecendo com isso, já procurei em vários fóruns e não encontrei solução, por favor, alguem poderia me ajudar ?
06-26-2013 02:26 PM
Hey Iraílson Matos,
Welcome to the HP Consumer Support Forums in English. Can you please repost your information in English to be able to gain best assistance and so others in the community can gain possible information from the thread.
I see you are having an issue with your Officejet Pro 8600. I can see that your original post is in Portuguese, but I do not speak this language. I used Google Translate to attempt to gain an understanding of your issue, however the translation leaves some areas of confusion as I don't think it was the best of translations.
If you can repost in English with details about the issue at hand I will do my best to provide assistance.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)