12-19-2009 10:37 AM - edited 12-19-2009 10:38 AM
Are there any straight foward Drivers for the scanner portion. Everything else works but I need the scanner.
I tried the basic. I tried the full install. I used the disc. I followed the instructions. Nothing works. This is 2-1/2 days of wasted time because HP can't make something straight forward. I'm not interested in sharing pictures an all the other gabageware.
I shut off the fire wall. I shut of the antivirus. I checked all the services. I checked the forum and and all of the instructions and support. They even block the support page by putting up a balloon to request a survey and the balloon won't go away.
Next step is a printer launch into the driveway.
XP Home SP3
HP J4680 All in One
01-04-2012 01:04 AM
Wow you're having the exact same problem I am.
This printer is horrific and I very much regret buying it.
Mine is about to go flying out my second story window.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)