02-03-2014 08:51 PM
Up until a few weeks ago, everything was working great. Now, all of a sudden, I can't print--but I can still scan.
I downloaded the HP Print and Scan Doctor which says that there is no driver installed. No matter how many times I download the full and basic driver from the HP website, it still won't install the printer.
02-04-2014 12:17 AM - edited 02-04-2014 12:20 AM
The following steps might help you to resolve the issue.
Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button , and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
Click Add a printer.
In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next. (If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.)
If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driver. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
02-06-2014 03:46 AM
I have the same problem what has been mentioned. No matter what I do I just cannot print.
I am using 64bit PC with MS office 2013 on it (32 bit as recommended by Microsoft).
I must have reinstalled the drivers more than 30 times till now.
I just am stuck so badly.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation