Question

Student
RW123
Message 1 of 3 (170 Views)

Trouble installing driver for HP Officejet 4500 G510g-m

Up until  a few weeks ago, everything was working great.  Now, all of a sudden, I can't print--but I can still scan. 

I downloaded the HP Print and Scan Doctor which says that there is no driver installed.  No matter how many times I download the full and basic driver from the HP website, it still won't install the printer.

Help!

Master's Graduate
prabaa
Message 2 of 3 (159 Views)

Re: Trouble installing driver for HP Officejet 4500 G510g-m

[ Edited ]

Hi,

The following steps might help you to resolve the issue.

1. Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.

2. Click Add a printer.

3. In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.

4. In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next. (If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.)

5. If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install driverAdministrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

6. Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.

Happy Printing.

Click on the "Thumbs up"button on the left to say "Thanks"

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
(Although I am employed by HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)

Student
angaras
Message 3 of 3 (137 Views)

Re: Trouble installing driver for HP Officejet 4500 G510g-m

I have the same problem what has been mentioned.  No matter what I do I just cannot print.

I am using 64bit PC with MS office 2013 on it (32 bit as recommended by Microsoft).

I must have reinstalled the drivers more than 30 times till now.

I just am stuck so badly.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation