06-08-2010 05:07 PM
If I am not wrong then this is a dialog box that comes up and you keep on getting this error quite frequently.
I know sometimes it is quite irritating but here is what you need to do
>Click on the following link
>After you run then the Windows Install cleanup Utility will be installed in your computer and you will be able to find that in Start>All Programs
>Click on that to run the application.
> As soon as it opens it will give you a list of installed S/W and drivers with their respective versions.
>Try and locate BPD Software and after you locate it Select it and click on "Remove" (not Remove All).
Restart your computer to find it resolved.
Please notify if the issue is not resolved and if possible take a screenshot of it and paste it over here so that it is easy to understand the error.
03-06-2011 01:43 AM
I keep getting it is not set up, try to set the usb cord everything is on computer but I am stunk on that part even brought a new cord thinking one it came with was bad. HELP!!!!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)