12-31-2012 01:14 PM
I have loaded the drivers and followed instructions BUT cannot find any place to turn off 2-sided printing as default on printer. If I pull up printer then printer preferences then queue then settings there is no DRIVER tab to turn off 2-sided printing as on shown on SUPPORT web page.
01-01-2013 12:19 AM
Please follow the steps below in order to disable two-sided printing:
1. From the application used to print, on the File menu, select Print. The Print window appears.
NOTE: The Print window might be minimized. Click the Show Details button to see all available settings.
2. In the expanded Print window you will find next to Copies the checkbox for Two-Sided. UnCheck the box.
NOTE: If the checkbox does not appear within the specific application print dialog, skip this step.
3. Click the lowest selection box listed as the name of the program (e.g. TextEdit)
Will appear as Copies & Pages within Microsoft Office applications.
4. Select Layout from the drop-down menu.
5. Set the Two-Sided option as Off.
Save the settings for future use by clicking Presets > Save Current Settings as Preset... the used preset will remain default till another preset will be used.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
06-13-2013 12:52 PM
Also, if you are just trying to print normally, when the print dialog box comes up, select the drop down menu under orientation. You should see an option for "Layout". Select that and down below you will see an option called "Two-Sided" with a drop down menu to the right of it. From there, you will be able to make the changes.
04-19-2014 12:37 PM
I am also trying to turn off 2 sided printing. It suddenly started doing this.
What is the application used to print? I can't find it to follow your instructions.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)