Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

RECENTLY I PURCHASED HP DESKJET INK ADVANTAGE 2515 PRINTER. I RECEIVED SOFTWARE CD ALONG WITH IT. IT HAS A SOFTWARE OR UTILITY NAMED  'HP PHOTO CREATION' ,WHICH I AM NOT ABLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM NET. WHEN TRY TO DO SO IT DISPLAYED MESSAGE "PLEASE CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTIONS AND TRY AGAIN - ERROR CODE DA871"

AS MY NET CONNECTION IS WORKING AS I AM ON THIS SITE, THEN WHY IT IS GIVING THE MESSAGE. PLEASE HELP. MAIL ME AT [Personal Information Removed]

THANK YOU.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Then try the download with the next link:

* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks 😉

* also Click on the button Accepted Solution if your question is answered.

@ferRX / I am a volunteer posting answers on my own time.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
HP Recommended

Then try the download with the next link:

* Click on KUDOS star to say thanks 😉

* also Click on the button Accepted Solution if your question is answered.

HP Recommended

THANK YOU FRIEND.

UR LINK IS WORKING. THANX FOR SOLUTION.

HP Recommended

Hi Amit.

Thank you for trying HP Photo Creations. For tips on using it, please see our resources page:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Web-Printing-Software/HP-Photo-Creations-Support-and-Resources/td-p/481...

We also have several quick overview videos here:

http://hp.rlproductionnetwork.com/videos.html

Hope this helps,

RocketLife 

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
HP Recommended

I am glad it helps you 😉

Thanks for giving KUDOS,

...and also thanks to RocketLife for providing so much information...;)

Cheers, 😄

HP Recommended
this link worked for me too, many thanks !!
HP Recommended

In case other people find this thread, here's a better link to download HP Photo Creations:

www.hp.com/go/hppc

That page has both Mac and Windows versions. The link ferRX shared was for an earlier version of the Windows software. HP Photo Creations updates itself automatically each time you launch it, but downloading from www.hp.com/go/hppc will save you a step.

Thank you, 

RocketLife

HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks again RocketLife for providing an additional link...:smileywink:

Cheers, :smileyvery-happy:

ferRX.     

HP Recommended

Today is 04/18/2013 and none of the options given by forum suggestions allows me to download HP Photo Creation. It always fails at 50%. I would appreciate any new suggestions.

Thank you

HP Recommended

Hi ShayShay.

www.hp.com/go/hppc is the main download page, but you can try the web catalog as well. Look for the Download button in the bar that runs across that page.

Our customer support team would be happy to help; you can reach them at hpphotocreations@hp.com.

Thanks for writing,

RocketLife

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.