10-09-2012 01:53 PM
We have two HP Pro M1530 MFP's on our network and we are able to scan from one of them, but when I try to install the HP Scan software so that I can scan from the second MFP I get an error and the install fails. Can someone please assist?
My operating system is Windows 7 Embedded Standard.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)