05-31-2013 07:55 PM
I am running Vista (32 bit) and I keep getting an error message when installing the drivers. The message states: Call to DriverPackageInstall returned error 87 for package 'C:\ProgramFiles\HP\HP Officejet Pro 8600\DriverStore\Pipeline\hpvpI09.inf': A supplied parameter is not valid.
I have gone through HP's troubleshooting program, updating Vista, disabling startup programs, etc. I am still getting the same error.
08-29-2013 08:31 AM
I am sorry you are having an issue with the error showing up.
1.) How are you trying to install the software? CD or Download from the HP website?
2.) Can I get the product number on the pack of the unit?
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)