08-22-2011 03:03 AM
32 bit? or 64 bit?
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
08-22-2011 05:45 AM
Product Features * Print professional color documents for the lowest cost per page compared with in-class inkjet all-in-ones. * Get a great value, using individual, high-capacity ink cartridges designed for the office. * Use the memory card slots and 2.36-inch touchscreen to print without a PC. * Connect to a network with built-in Ethernet or to your PC with Hi-Speed USB 2.0. * Use up to 40% less energy than comparable laser products, with an ENERGY STAR qualified all-in-one.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)