Question

Student
jwspain
Message 1 of 3 (407 Views)

Uninstall Solution Center on Windows 7 - J4580

I am attempting to install the Windows 7 updates for the J4580 printer and Solution Center.  The install does not work properly.  I have attempted to uninstall the Solution Center from the Windows Control Panel with no results.  Any suggestions???

Thanks!

John

Student
tperks
Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)

Re: Uninstall Solution Center on Windows 7 - J4580

I, too, am having the same problem. Isn't it hugely unprofessional of HP to have inflicted this so-called "improvement" upon their customers without considering the effect?

Teacher
Felice
Message 3 of 3 (274 Views)

Re: Uninstall Solution Center on Windows 7 - J4580

Hello  John,

I understood you were not able to install the printer due to an installation error.

In order to better understand and help you with this issue, please answer to the following questions:
1) Has the installation completed with no errors? if yes, which one?
2) Can you please be more specific regarding the issue? Doe the printer appears in Printers and Faxes?
3) Can you please specify which kind of installation did the customer, USB or WIFI connection?

Please provide us with this info ASAP. After receive it we will try to advise a possible solution or workaround.

Regards,
F.

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.