Uninstall and reinstall HP Photosmart Essentials (8013 Views)
Student
abajor
Message 1 of 9 (8,013 Views)
Accepted Solution

Uninstall and reinstall HP Photosmart Essentials

HP Photosmart Essentials became corrupted and am unable to uninstalit or reinstyall it in Vista.

ADB

PhD Student
smartfriend
Message 2 of 9 (7,968 Views)

Re: Uninstall and reinstall HP Photosmart Essentials

1. Try going to Contol Panel and click on Programs and Features. Remove or Uninstall HP Photosmart Essential from there.

2. Download Photosmart Essentials from this link: http://www.hp.com/united-states/consumer/digital_photography/free/software/index.html?jumpid=reg_R10...

Keeps us posted for concerns.

Please click on KUDOS if you find my solution helpful.
Honor Student
tdb802
Message 3 of 9 (6,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
I unistanall and reinstalled and still having same problemI imported all of my photos into Photosmart Essentials 3.5 and yet when I go in to view and edit them the folder and subfolders are grayed out and so I cannot open themIt is very frustratingI know they imported becaus I can see them in another view that shows the folders are all chekcd in the boxes. Yet I cannot access these photos to edit and print. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Message Edited by WendyM on 09-21-2009 08:29 AM
Student
katielintenn57
Message 4 of 9 (3,790 Views)

I do not have the CD of my HP Photosmart  printer (1315. ) My photo program by HP messed up in my PC so deleted it . Now this new program only works with that softwear. So can't use photo creation.  What can I do?

Top Student
Lars4827
Message 5 of 9 (3,362 Views)

I tried your solution and it worked out fine. But I had to install the HP Photosmart Essentials 3.5 first and then
uninstallt from the Control Panel and restart the computer.
On HP web page I found a link to HP Photo Creations where I could download the program free o charge, Thanks för your advice
Student
Jimelson
Message 6 of 9 (3,207 Views)

inadvertantly deleted photosmart essentials for hp4400 printer/scanner, how do I re-install?

Regents Professor
AlwaysNeon
Message 7 of 9 (3,151 Views)

Uninstall and reinstall HP Photosmart Essentials

Is your printer the 4400 series photo smart or the deskjet? Here is a link if the printer is a Deskjet:

http://goo.gl/xa88c

Let me know and happy holidays!
Intern
thomasr1950
Message 8 of 9 (3,077 Views)

I can't unistall photo essentials. I installed Microsoft Mr. Fix It, said it was unistalled, it isn't. I rebooted oc afterwards but it's still installed.

Top Student
Lars4827
Message 9 of 9 (1,902 Views)

No, my printer is HP Photosmart Pro B8350, but I don't use HP Photosmart Essentials. I use Adobe Photoshop Essentials 10 that works fine. My printer is now working but sometimes it is blocked in a print queue and no prints are comiing out. Sometimes it helps by restarting the computer, but it is unceratain. What can I do to assure a reliable printing function?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation