Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Bonjours j'ai un problème avec l ordinateur il m affiche
hard disk error please run the hard disk test in system diagnosttics
Hard disk 1 (3F1)
F2 system diagnostics
Aider moi svp car j'ai essayée de de faire le
TEST MÉMOIRE
VÉRIFICATION DU DISQUE DUR
RIEN NE MARCHE TOUJOURS PAREILLE
Merci pour votre aide

Hello I have a problem with the computer it posts(shows) me hard disk error please run the hard disk test in system Diagnoses Hard disk 1 (3F1 F2 systems diagnoses Help I svp because I tried to make the TEST MEMORY(REPORT) CHECK OF the HARD DISK NOTHING WALKS(WORKS) STILL SIMILAR Thank you for your help(assistant)
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Bonjour.

Vous pouvez poser votre question sur le forum français aussi si vous souhaitez

🙂

http://h30478.www3.hp.com/

Wen

I work for HP, supporting HP experts and trying to help this community as much as I can.
HP Recommended

Boot device not found

please install an operating system on your hard disk

hard disk (3F0)

F2 System diagnostics

memory check ok

hard drive check ok

i could boot 2 times with a linux live dvd...

i can see the drive...

i don't know how to repaire bios...

thanks!

HP Recommended

@Luvluv92 wrote:
Bonjours j'ai un problème avec l ordinateur il m affiche
hard disk error please run the hard disk test in system diagnosttics
Hard disk 1 (3F1)
F2 system diagnostics
Aider moi svp car j'ai essayée de de faire le
TEST MÉMOIRE
VÉRIFICATION DU DISQUE DUR
RIEN NE MARCHE TOUJOURS PAREILLE
Merci pour votre aide

Hello I have a problem with the computer it posts(shows) me hard disk error please run the hard disk test in system Diagnoses Hard disk 1 (3F1 F2 systems diagnoses Help I svp because I tried to make the TEST MEMORY(REPORT) CHECK OF the HARD DISK NOTHING WALKS(WORKS) STILL SIMILAR Thank you for your help(assistant)

HP Recommended

Bonjour @Luvluv92

D’après le code d’erreur affiché ‘ Hard disk 1 (3F1) ‘ et   ‘ Boot device not found, hard disk (3F0) ‘ il s’agit d’un dysfonctionnement lié au disque dur. La solution sera de changer le disque puis réinstaller le système dessus à l’état d’usine en utilisant les DVD de récupération.

Si tu voudras avoir encore d’aide supplémentaire alors je t’invite à créer un sujet dans cette page ‘ Forum HP Français ‘ et de m’envoyer ensuite un message privé: 

http://h30478.www3.hp.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/14137

J’espère que ça va t’aider en attendant ton retour afin de confirmer une solution ?

Bonne Journée 

HP Recommended

@Achref26

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

Duane_D

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.