12-14-2010 08:27 AM
I have an OfficeJet Pro 8500 wireless connected to my computer and in the Printer Devices I see that it is installed twice, one as a WSD Port. I think this is causing me problems with trying to setup a Network folder to scan to. Do I need it installed on the WSD port and if not how do i delete it so i can setup my network folder to scan to?
Thanks for the help.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)