Where do I find installation file AIO_CDB_Software.msi for Officejet 7410xi? (2067 Views)
Honor Student
Paradoxes
Message 1 of 4 (2,067 Views)

Where do I find installation file AIO_CDB_Software.msi for Officejet 7410xi?

Installer keeps popping up saying network resource file for AIO_CDB_Software.msi is not available and asks for another location.  I am running Win 7 Home Premium on an HP Pavilion dm4-1253cl.  I am trying to install the full download file for the HP 7410xi Officejet printer.  Thx!

Grad Student
SandyBob
Message 2 of 4 (2,063 Views)

Re: Where do I find installation file AIO_CDB_Software.msi for Officejet 7410xi?

Go to your Programs/Features file and uninstall all the printer software including I.R.I.S by OCR.  Reboot your computer.

Try updating your msiexec.exe from the Windows downloads page or keep running Windows updates until no more are found.

After all the updates have been run and appropriate reboots have completed, try installing the SW again.

SandyBob

If I have solved your issue, please feel free to provide kudos and make sure you mark this thread as solution provided!
Although I work for HP, my posts and replies are my own opinion and not those of HP
1-800-474-6836
Student
ddt_tr
Message 3 of 4 (1,974 Views)

Re: Where do I find installation file AIO_CDB_Software.msi for Officejet 5610

I am looking for software installation fill AIO_CDB_Software.msi for HP Officejet 5610.

Please help

Thanks

DUC

Distinguished Professor
HardBeatZ
Message 4 of 4 (1,968 Views)

Re: Where do I find installation file AIO_CDB_Software.msi for Officejet 5610

Hello ddt_tr,

Try downloading the software from the HP website directly.

Choose your operating system and then you will see the software available.

Software & Driver Downloads - HP Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation