08-26-2012 06:48 PM
I just purchased the DeskJet 1000 J110 printer and was not informed that I needed to purchase a USB cable as well. Why doesn't one come in the box? Or at least why doesn't it say you need to get one on the box
08-26-2012 06:55 PM
Please check the box, there is a small printed material in there which shows what are in the box. Yes, many printer boxes now come without USB cable, cut cost is the main reason. Very interesting thing: many cables come with monitors and we have to pay for them.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)