07-14-2011 03:23 PM
Why on earth does HP printer software take so long to install.
I did a full remove of all old sotware - it insiosted on reboot.
The Printer is Photosmart Premium CQ521B connected by USB 2 to a fast computer.
A full Microsoft office install was only 20mins
It took 63 mins ... which seems insane amount of time for a printer application.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)