02-09-2010 11:37 AM
I am attempting to buy a printer that is compatible with Windows 7 that is installed on my computer. I note that there are some printers that indicate they are windows 7 ready. When I read further I note I have to download a driver for the printer. My question: I assume that I buy the printer and have it sent to my home. When I hook up the printer at what point in time do I go online to down load the drive for windows 7 compatibility. After i insert the included cd to download printer specs to my computer or before. I am a greenhorn when it comes to this stuff so I need all the help I can get.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation