01-09-2013 05:01 PM
To identify the issue, please let us know if any of the following is working or all of them are failing.
1. Scan from Solution Center
2. Scan from Microsoft Paint
3. Scan from device front panel
I work with HP, but these comments are mine.
10-29-2013 10:01 AM
Have you already installed the Windows 8 drivers for your printer? I will leave the link for the updated
HP Photosmart Full Feature Software and Drivers. What is it you are trying to do when you are getting that error message? Please let me know, I will watch for your reply so we can start troubleshooting if need be.
Thanks so much,
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)