12-23-2011 01:19 PM
I am trying to get my computer to find a wireless printer (HP C4750) and it can't find it. How do I set my HP C4750 wireless printer in "discoverable" mode? The computer can't find it.
12-23-2011 01:30 PM
Hope this book helps
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
05-03-2013 01:49 PM
I see that you're trying to print using your iPad.
The printer listed above is not an ePrint capable printer.
A workaround that you can try is the Hp ePrint mobile app.
Let me know how it goes.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation