Question

Student
alondrac72
Message 1 of 2 (99 Views)

ayuda por favor con mi HP Deskjet 2540

Hola, compre la impresora HP Deskjet 2540 y no me di cuenta q el disco de instalacion esta ralladisimo por lo q mi ordenador no lo lee. como hago para instalar la impresora y usarla de manera inalambrica y como se escanea, no lo encuentro en el manual.

HP Support Agent
HevnLgh
Message 2 of 2 (67 Views)

Re: ayuda por favor con mi HP Deskjet 2540

Hello alondrac72,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! :smileyhappy: I understand you would like the software and drivers for your HP Deskjet 2540. If you are using Windows 7 Operating system or Higher you can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.

If you have an older OS like Windows XP or Vista go ahead and click on the link here: Deskjet 2540 Software and Drivers and select your Operating system from the drop down list to find the drivers for your printer.

I hope this helps, if you have any questions please let me know.

I used Google Translate to translate your post.

Thank you,

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

HevnlghHelP
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation