02-11-2014 01:44 PM
Hola, compre la impresora HP Deskjet 2540 y no me di cuenta q el disco de instalacion esta ralladisimo por lo q mi ordenador no lo lee. como hago para instalar la impresora y usarla de manera inalambrica y como se escanea, no lo encuentro en el manual.
02-27-2014 02:30 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I understand you would like the software and drivers for your HP Deskjet 2540. If you are using Windows 7 Operating system or Higher you can run the HP Print and Scan Doctor- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
If you have an older OS like Windows XP or Vista go ahead and click on the link here: Deskjet 2540 Software and Drivers and select your Operating system from the drop down list to find the drivers for your printer.
I hope this helps, if you have any questions please let me know.
I used Google Translate to translate your post.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation