09-12-2012 01:41 PM
Am using compatible ink cartridges that I have used successfully before but this time the printer will not recognise the black cartridge. When you look at the ink levels the colour shows an oval but the black a cross.The message that comes up says that the ink cartridge is not compatible and something to do with configuration. I am really at a loss and would greatly appreciate any help and advice from anyone who has experienced something similar and or overcome it. Many thanks
09-17-2012 01:57 PM
To be honest with you it appears that the remanufactured cartridge is defective. Install another cartridge to see if you have the same issues. Let me know what you find out?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)