03-21-2014 09:13 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!
I understand the printer keeps calirating at random times of the day.
I will be happy to help you.
I have checked the menu and there is a option for Power-On Calibration which you can turn off.
On the printer touch setup, (wrench icon) system setup, print quality, color calibration, power on calibration
and arrow down and select never.
Then you can manually do the calibration when needed through the first few options again from the menu.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
Have a great weekend!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)