01-10-2012 09:22 AM
After every print I get the error message that the carriage is jammed...I've done everything in the video to correct this, but it's still happening. I can shut the printer off and then it will print OK, but goes right back to the jam message. If I want to print 2 copies, it will do that without the message.
02-22-2012 11:41 AM
If you have tried everything in the video located here:
Then it would need serviced/replaced. For service options 800-474-6836.
I was a support engineer for HP.
If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)