Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I followed the instructions provided, but when I clicked "apply", I got an error message saying that the Manual Default Gateway option is mandatory. 

How do I get around that?

HP Recommended

Kudos to you.  I fixed it, 

Turned off printer and disconnected router;  plugged it back in and turned on printer.  REad the IP and I am working again.

HP Recommended

I am able to print just fine using Internet Explorer, however when I use Firefox, I am not able to print.

HP Recommended

recently moved and now trying to scan in my new place.  I've got a HP photosmat 7520 all in one.

Can't get it to connect to scan but it does have the capabilites of emailing me a new Pin.

when I print the test it give directions to unplug router, turn on and off printer - wait 60 seconds and try again. 

Done it several times always getting the same result, no wireless connection.  However, I did get one test result saying there was no problems found but as soon as I tried to scan it gave me the same error message.

IP Address 169.254.91 66

Please assist... I'm getting frustrated.

HP Recommended

New PC, apparently changed IP address, now printer out of the loop.  Kindly advise how to make necessary adjustments

HP Recommended

update ip address

HP Recommended

cannot scan from hp 7510

HP Recommended

cannot scan from hp 7510

HP Recommended

My Imac is using a new wireless router with a different number and my printer is still under the old number. How do I change to the new router home number?

HP Recommended

I followed the directions for resetting the IP address for my printer but when I got to the line for the gateway address and left it blank I couldn't continue. I was told it was mandatory. Where do I get the gateway address?

Sambhar 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.