Question

Student
robhj
Message 1 of 6 (158 Views)

changing menu language back to english for HP officejet4630

how do you change the printer menu for an HP officejet 4630 printer back to the English menu when you are unable to tell which language it is in

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 6 (131 Views)

Re: changing menu language back to english for HP officejet4630

Hello robhj,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you would like to change the language back to English using the Officejet 4630. I will do my best to assist you! Is this the first time setting up this printer or you had this in a different language and now you want to set this printer to English?

Please let me know and I will assist you further.

Have a great night! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
mike1166
Message 3 of 6 (85 Views)

I have an hp 4630 printer I have no clue what language its in aperantly it looks like chinese I came in today and it was like that it was originally in english any help would be greatly appreciated

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 4 of 6 (78 Views)

Hi Mike:smileyhappy: Welcome to the forums,

I seen your post about your Officejet 4630 showing in a different language and you wanting to change it.

Check out this guide that should help you. The guide is for the 4620 Officejet however, the steps should be the same!

Changing the Language and Time on the Control Panel Display

Good luck:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

Honor Student
mike1166
Message 5 of 6 (74 Views)

nothing I cant read what the menu's are as they are in chinese or some asian language 

HP Support Agent
Rainbow7000
Message 6 of 6 (70 Views)

Hi Mike,

Sorry the guide didn't help you any. My next suggestion would be to call HP's Technical Support to see if they can walk you through the steps or if they have another option for you.

Here is their contact info:

If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.

Cheers:smileyhappy:

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

R a i n b o w 7000
I work on behalf of HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation