06-14-2014 05:18 PM
how do you change the printer menu for an HP officejet 4630 printer back to the English menu when you are unable to tell which language it is in
06-16-2014 06:09 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you would like to change the language back to English using the Officejet 4630. I will do my best to assist you! Is this the first time setting up this printer or you had this in a different language and now you want to set this printer to English?
Please let me know and I will assist you further.
Have a great night!
07-09-2014 10:48 AM
I have an hp 4630 printer I have no clue what language its in aperantly it looks like chinese I came in today and it was like that it was originally in english any help would be greatly appreciated
07-09-2014 12:54 PM
Hi Mike Welcome to the forums,
I seen your post about your Officejet 4630 showing in a different language and you wanting to change it.
Check out this guide that should help you. The guide is for the 4620 Officejet however, the steps should be the same!
07-09-2014 01:22 PM
Sorry the guide didn't help you any. My next suggestion would be to call HP's Technical Support to see if they can walk you through the steps or if they have another option for you.
Here is their contact info:
If you are calling within North America, the number is 1-800-474-6836 and for all other regions: click here.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)