10-07-2012 08:13 PM
I have done all the installs and re-installs and all the drivers finally loaded. Have updated all the chipset and Windows USB drivers Debug of blue screen shows gpxusb.sys which points to the USB issue. The printer works perfectly but Windows will not complete shutdown. Windows 7 64 bit.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)