06-28-2014 06:33 PM
HI! OK...so I'm not so good with the computer stuff but am working on it. I recently bought a new PC with Windows 8. I have an HP Photosmart C7200 printer that I have had for awhile. How do I go about getting installation software for my new PC?
06-28-2014 08:12 PM
Please use the following instructions to install drivers for it on your new computer (your printer is on the list):
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)