Question

Honor Student
nahvallahb
Message 1 of 2 (3,175 Views)

connecting IPAD to hp officejet pro 8500A plus

Hi to everyone,

i have this Printer i just bought (HP OFFICEJET PRO 8500A  e-All-in-One-Series). i have been able to put it on the network using the wired connection. Am now able to print from any computer on the network. But i have this problem. Am unable to connect it to my IPAD and this makes it impossible for me to print using my IPAD.Will be very grateful if the is someone out there that can help me out.Thanks in advance.

Provost
ShlomiL
Message 2 of 2 (3,136 Views)

Re: connecting IPAD to hp officejet pro 8500A plus

Hi, In order to print From Your iPad, make sure that both the printer and the iPad are connected to the same network.

As well, make sure your iPad have iOS 4.2 and above, and your printer have the latest Firmware Update:

1. On the product control panel, touch the Right Arrow to display the second navigation screen.
  2. Touch Setup, and then touch the Down Arrow to display the Web Services Setup Menu.
  3. Touch Web Services Setup .
  4. Touch the Down Arrow to select Product Updates .
  5. Touch Check for Product Updates .

You may follow the steps below for further steps:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02848620&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=4116838&tmp...

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as as Accepted Solution :smileyhappy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation