04-28-2014 02:00 AM
I did the set up all in one package. Could anyone tell me how to get the bluetooth to work on the HP7160 printer. Its become very aggrivating. My printer has it under I think either settings or tools and I don't see why the heck I'm not able to use it, when it says BLUETOOTH right there...
04-30-2014 09:24 AM
Hello there delia, Welcome to the Forums! I hope you enjoy your experience
Thanks for the photo! The added touch with some light hearted humor is always nice to see!
I saw your post about wanting to use the Bluetooth functionality. I have researched your concern for you and have found the following guides that contain Bluetooth information.
I hope my post was informational!
Enjoy your Wednesday!
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)