01-12-2014 01:57 PM
I purchased a Deskjet 3520 all-in-one a few months ago and am just getting around to getting it hooked up. I cannot get the ink carriage to move so I can install the ink cartridges. Does anyone have a suggestion? I've tried anything I could find online but to no avail.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation