Question

Honor Student
jhomerun
Message 1 of 4 (5,233 Views)
Accepted Solution

deskjet 3520 offline

I am using a HP Deskjet 3520 Inkjet Printer, running windows 7 64-bit, and am trying to set up the wireless direct connection. when i connect to the Wireless direct network, and try to print, the printer shows as "offline", but if I connect the USB cable, it comes online. Help?

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 4 (5,220 Views)

Re: deskjet 3520 offline

Hi there I hope you are doing well;

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02221706&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=5268513&tmp...

Go to the link provided and follow the instructions in the article is a guide of most of the troubleshooting steps that will fix the issue you are enduring is imperative you apply this in the order presented without leaving any behind

LEt me know the outcome

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
Honor Student
jhomerun
Message 3 of 4 (5,216 Views)

thanks! this worked out just great!

Professor
RobertoR
Message 4 of 4 (5,207 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi there

Super Glad that is working for you.

Let me know if there is any other way that I can be of your service I will always do my best to help you.

Best of luck and Kind Regards;
RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation