Honor Student
pabligno
Message 1 of 6 (188 Views)

deskjet 3524

[ Edited ]

sorry for my english.

i have just buy a deskjet 3524.

my problem is:
the printing device just turned on but as soon as I turn it off will not turn on unless it rip your current and reconnect.
my problem or the device must remain on standby??

Ho appena comprare una deskjet 3524.

il mio problema è:
la periferica
appena accesa stampa  ma appena la spengo non si riaccende almeno che non stacco la corrente e la ricollego.
è un mio problema o la periferica deve rimanere sempre in stand by??

HP Support Agent
MissTeriLynn
Message 2 of 6 (165 Views)

Re: deskjet 3524

Hi there,

I understand you're having some power issues with your Deskjet 3524. I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues, but I will certainly do my best to help.

The first thing I'd like you to do, is plug the printer directly to a wall outlet. If it is already plugged directly to a wall outlet, please move it to a different outlet. If the problem continues after this please let me know and we can try something else.

Hope this helps, have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster :smileyhappy:
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

**MissTeriLynn**
I work on behalf of HP
Honor Student
pabligno
Message 3 of 6 (148 Views)

Non era un problema di tensione ma un problema della stampante.

Comunque ho risolto sostituendola (con una funzionante) entro gli otto giorni dall'acquisto.

Saluti

Honor Student
RikBruneel
Message 4 of 6 (106 Views)

Hallo,

I have the same problem with my HP 3524. Connecting the printer to a wall outlet is not a solution.

Honor Student
andrewelle
Message 5 of 6 (95 Views)

The same problem , when calling helpdesk, after waiting for 5 minutes (paying) got a lady on the phone who instructed to install latest driver for MAC PC, but no solusion. She proposed to send back to sellingcomp

Honor Student
ADD_SASMQ
Message 6 of 6 (82 Views)

Hi,

Just to say it's the same problem here.

I'm sure it's not driver related, since the problem persists if it is not connected to the computer.

Power cable is directly attached to the wall

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation