09-22-2009 09:53 PM
For the Photosmart c7280, backup mode (i.e. black and white) printing is actually disabled and there is no way for it to be enabled. This printer is designed to mainly print photos and the likes. So to protect the printheads (part of the printer that 'spits' inks onto the paper) from being dry and eventually clogged up, whenever atleast one of the color inks run out, it will refuse to print out anything.
I hope that helps.
09-23-2009 04:33 AM
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)