11-13-2013 08:27 AM
I am trying to download a driver for HP Officejet J3600 series that works with my new Mac Mini with iOS 10.9 Mavericks. The site gets as far as recognizing my operating system, gives me all the instructions to install the driver, but DOES NOT GIVE ME THE DRIVER itself! How to I find the driver to download?
11-21-2013 11:05 AM
I would like to help you with installing your Officejet J3600 series on your Mac Mini. I have located the correct website for you, this will instruct you on how to install the printer.
You will need to select on one of the options you will see (install the printer for a USB connection, wired/wireless connection or AirPrint).
I hope this helps
★Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
★Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
ℜ a i n b o w 7𝕠𝕠𝕠
I work on behalf of HP
11-22-2013 04:58 AM
That is the site I had found. It tells you what to do, but not where to download the driver from. Where is the actuall driver that I can download? Do you know? Can you send me a direct link? Tx
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)