Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

i got a error message 10,1000 supply memory error. What shoul I do

HP Recommended

Hello costa0325,

Take a look at this thread, which should help resolve your issue.

Please let me know if it helps.

Good luck!

Signature
↙-----------How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved? ----------------↓
HP Recommended

just remove ORANGE THING from the toner and the issue is resolved

THANKS ,

HP Recommended

I received the same error message on a HP LaserJet P2055dn.  I looked at the cartridge, there is no orange plastic to pull.  Over 14 months this printer has used nearly 20 new cartridges, excessive.  Any other thoughts what I might do to correct this?  Thanks!

HP Recommended

I have a HP2600 laser printer.  Had for years.  Put in a new black cartridge in and won't print.  Says "10,000" supply error.

what does this mean?  What can I do?

Help Twyla 

HP Recommended

Dear sir

my modal no is laserjet M1213MFP

supply memory error

HP Recommended

Hi NAGA9

I understand you are getting a supply memory error.

I would try performing a reset on the printer. Make sure the printer is  connected directly to a wall outlet.

I have provided a document for the supply memory error that you getting.

Make sure the two orange clips and the strip are removed from the toner and if it is a new printer remove the big packing sheet from inside the unit.

Remove the toner and check inside the unit with a flashlight to make sure there isn't any torn pieces of paper blocking the paper sensor.

If you are still getting the error then take the toner out of the printer, slowly put in back in the printer while looking on the left hand side where the copper contacts are on the toner and they meet inside the printer, a prong will stick up, clean the toner sensor (contacts) and inside the printer. Also inside the  printer on the left side where the toner top left corner would sit inside there is a sensor and make sure there are no obstacles near there.

Let me know if that worked.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
HP Recommended

dear sir

error message 10.1000 supply memory error flashing

HP Recommended

The 'Orange Tab' solution did not work. I did notice that the copper contacts on top of toner cartridge was a little dirty. I gently cleaned the contact area and voila!

HP Recommended

March 26, 2014

I recently purchased a brand new HP LaserJet Pro 400 and set of HP toner cartridges online direct from HP - to replace a perfectly good LaserJet 2500N that HP no longer supports.  I got the 10.1000 supply memory error as soon as I installed the toner cartridges and began set-up.

Yes, I removed all the orange tabs and film. I still get the error message "10.1000 supply memory error".

I do not see new fixes posted in the HP Forum that might solve my problem. Still looking for solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.