Re: f4580 printer all in one (45 Views)
Student
onize
Message 1 of 4 (85 Views)

f4580 printer all in one

I am trying to load the software for this printer on a windows 7 computer.  It was previously loaded to a windows 7 laptop that is no longer working.  I install the original setup CD in the drive and when it comes up I click on setup.exe and nothing happens.  I know the CD drive is working because it will read other disks.   How can I download the software so that I can use the printer, scanner, etc on this printer?

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 2 of 4 (52 Views)

Re: f4580 printer all in one

[ Edited ]

Hello onize,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand the Deskjet F4580 is not installing on your computer. I will do my best to assist you! I would recommend following this thread from @SuperMario1 on: HP Software doesn't extract. Please perform a clean boot on your computer first, then download the full feature software from the HP website here. Choose your correct operating system; either 32 bit or 64 bit.

Continue following the rest of the steps indicated from the thread. Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great night! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
Student
kdczh12
Message 3 of 4 (45 Views)

I'm having the same issue with my deskjet f4500.  I've completely uninstalled the software and have tried to download the full driver off of the website.  When I try to open/run/install the downloaded software, it will run for hours at a time before eventually closing.  I can print wirelessly and from the USB cable, but I need to install the solution center so that I am able to scan.  If I insert the CD, go into the solution center application and install just the solution center I get error code 2732.  I've even went into msconfig to hide all microsoft and disable, but I'm still not able to install the solution center (or any of the HP applications for that matter). 

Do you have any advice?  Please...

HP Support Agent
Cheetah12
Message 4 of 4 (25 Views)

Hello kdczh12,

I understand you're unable to install the Solution Center on your computer using the Deskjet F4580. I will do my best to assist you!

First, I need to find out what is your operating system on your computer? Click here to find out: Windows. Follow this entire thread from @SuperMario1 on: Solution Center cannot run.

Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Have a great night! :smileyhappy:

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Cheetah12
I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation