07-20-2013 10:48 AM
I am getting rid of my HP L7580 All in One and although I cleared my Fax Log, Name and Fax nbr from setup on the printer itself, when I printed out the Fax Log just to make sure there was nothing on it, my name still appeared. How can I get rid of it? My printer is no longer attached to my computer and I had already delted all the software from my computer, so I can only do what can be done on the printer itself. I am reading there is a factory reset that can CLEAR EVERYTHING FOR SURE. How can I do this? Thanks Sally
Solved! View Solution.
Re: factory reset all in one L7580
07-22-2013 07:40 AM
Please check your private message inbox for the reset information.
- HP Printers - Installing Your Printer Driver Using the Windows Built-in Solution
- Download and Install Your Windows HP Printer Driver and Software for a USB Cable Connection
- HP Printers - Installing a Mac Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update
- HP Printers - Download and Install a Mac HP Printer Driver and Software
- Setting up the All-in-One (Hardware)